September 29, 2013

WORKOUT RECAP

Last Week's Plan:
5 Miles (or whatever feels right)
Power pump class
5 miles
Yoga Class
6 miles

Ha. Ha, ha.



{Monday}5 mile run.  I felt so great by the end.  At first I was a little tired and feeling like my legs were so heavy, but then everything just smoothed right out, and it was lovely.

{Tuesday} Power pump class.  I definitely felt like my muscles had grown weaker over the last few weeks off, but I felt so great by the end.  Lifting seriously makes me feel more toned than anything else.

{Wednesday}Rest

{Thursday}Rest

{Friday} 4 mile run.  Our friends invited us over for dinner and to watch the BYU game, and they were so nice to let me go running first.  I just needed to get out and clear my mind.  I told Clayton it would be a short run, but I have to admit, I had a really hard time curbing it to 4 miles.  I wanted to keep going longer.  It was so beautiful outside (see pictures from previous post), and I was on a roll.


{Saturday} Zumba with Sarah Jane.  I am about to sign up for another race, and I thought it might be the last Saturday in a while that I could go with her (because I always do my longest runs on Saturdays).  It was fun. 

This Week's Plan:
5 Miles (or whatever feels right)
Power pump class
Yoga Class
3 miles
7 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Light & Liveliness. Powered by