November 25, 2013

WORKOUT RECAP

I felt proud of myself for making my workouts happen this week.  Can anyone else feel the winter lazies trying to creep into their lifestyle?

{Monday} 3 mile treadmill run

{Tuesday} Rest
 

{Wednesday} 4.75 mile run.  This was supposed to be 5 miles, but it was getting dark, and my path was taking me into a sketchy nighttime area...so I decided to turn around.

Oh, also...if you pack your bag in the dark before you go to work, make sure you actually grab running clothes, not just black leggings.  They're not the same.  Just so you know.

I must say though, I was proud that I made an outdoor run happen after work.  Those are pretty much nonexistent these days.  

{Thursday} Power pump class.  This class has a different instructor.  Both the Tuesday and Thursday classes are hard, but they are a different type of hard.  The Thursday instructor does a lot of high intensity interval training -- and it never fails to get my heart racing.  I guess that's the point -- and it feels great, but it certainly is a hard workout!

{Friday} Rest

{Saturday} 45 minute stationary bicycle

This Week's Plan:
Well, my race is on Thursday, but I'm not really "racing" it...so I'm unsure. Here's what I'm thinking, though...
Running: 3, 13, 3
2 Yoga classes?

What are you going to do Thanksgiving morning to get your blood moving & metabolism fired up?  It's not too late to sign up for a 5k run/walk!  Grab a friend and kill two birds with one stone!  You'll make a great memory and feel better throughout the day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, amazing! That is a lot of hard work and dedication.

    ReplyDelete

© Light & Liveliness. Powered by