August 17, 2013

WORKOUT RECAP

This will be brief...

This week's plan:
3.5 @ 1/2 marathon pace
Powerpump class
3.5 Easy I added a little bicycling to this
45 minutes XT or 60 minute yoga depending how I feel
9 mile run
Um...I already am feeling a little bad about that last one, but my body has been so sore this week -- I am pretty sure bodies need good sleep in order to repair...
So when I was feeling guilty this morning, I decided that I wasn't going to hold myself to perfection.
I am going to try -- is it possible? -- to make up that run on Monday morning (as my long run this week).  A little nervous about running before the sun is up, but if I don't, I won't have enough time in the morning.

Either way, I'm doing my best, and I'll be fine!

Next week (first week of school):
10 mile long run
4 miles @ 1/2 marathon pace
Power pump class
4 miles easy

I'm doing the Color Run with a friend on Saturday morning.  That should be fun!

See ya on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Light & Liveliness. Powered by